1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had them for my home and they did a good job, a bit pricey but got the work done.Decided to use them for my business and they did okay with the plumbing, but the three air conditioners they put on the roof forget it.

I have had nothing but problems with one tenant and the refuse to fix the ceiling they cut apart, ready, you cut it you fix it. We have gone round and round with them on this and we still do not have the ceiling fixed. I paid them close to $40,000 and they cannot fix the ceiling they cut about, really. Will not use them again.

Took forever to get the air conditioning units in and we had to call week after week until it was done.

They took my money, but undelivered on their services.Truly way under delivered!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Curtis Total Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40000 and wants Curtis Total Service to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Curtis Total Service and curtis total service air conditioner repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Curtis Total Service?

Comments

Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania, United States #1235904

This customer was told upfront in a meeting with both the owner and her manager that the "ceiling" must be removed to get to the air handlers that were about 4 foot above the drop ceiling.These were commercial units that were very old and very large, and required an indoor lift to remove them.

I called the owner today regarding this post and reminded her that she said her "maintenance" man would take care of the ceiling. Once she found out he couldnt handle the job, she called us and complained that we should put it back. We never quoted a price to install or repair her existing grid ceiling. However our techs went back and helped her fix two of the ceilings at no charge.

We did have some trouble installing the air handlers quickly due to the 100 degree weather we we're having.

We did apologize for that and performed the install as quickly as we could.As i spoke to her today, she wasn't even aware that we repaired the two ceilings, and thought the maintenance man did the work.